Thursday, January 30, 2020

Nice to Meet You.






It’s an odd feeling to see your dad’s name on a For Sale sign. It’s one thing to show up on Take Your Daughter to Work day once a year and spend the day running from office to office and playing with the knickknacks on his desk; it is quite another to spot a Ken Harris & Associates sign on your drive home from school.

Whatever excitement I may have felt seeing my (ok, ok, OUR) last name plastered in yards and on magazine covers, I didn’t know what it truly meant to help a family find their home. But nobody really knows what their dad does though, right?

My interest in KHASSOC peaked in college when I spent a few summers managing my father’s office. (And when I say peaked, I refer to the life – altering fact that my dad signed my checks…which is a dangerous game to play!)

As a grown up I now finally understand what it means to buy a home. To own a home. The often long and hard road to owning that home. When I was 18 my dad made the decision to get in the people business and I think it is finally time I learn a little more about the family business.

Meet me right here every month; we’ll talk a little shop.  Advice, tips & tricks, industry pointers…in layman’s terms that we can all understand.


We are Ken Harris & Associates – nice to meet you. Don’t just partner with professionals. Partner with people.



-Kendolyn J. Harris








No comments:

Post a Comment